ADMISSION PROCEDURE AND REQUIREMENTS
To be considered for admission to the Executive Leadership Program, the applicant must submit the materials listed below by April 15th.
Required materials include:
- A completed Executive Leadership Program application.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
- The completed application opens your admission file.
- These additional required application materials must be on file on or before April 15:
- College and graduate school transcripts**
- A Personal Leadership Statement (typed, 275-350 words max.) that reflects your professional leadership aspirations and a leadership pathway that aligns with the challenges of a district leadership position.
- Two written recommendations that attest to your educational leadership experiences and the potential for your successful performance as a district leader prepared to create the conditions for effective teaching, learning and leading at the district level.
**During the application process, an applicant is asked to provide unofficial transcripts for any coursework or institutions previously attended. If the applicant has his/her own copy of the transcript, it can be scanned and uploaded into the applicant system while an official copy is mailed.
Please email questions to Kimberly Shirshac (firstname.lastname@example.org).